Now I See
Experimental - Performance - Animation - Documentary
2015 | 6’ | DCP | Colour
A short film about my personal experience with Alzheimer's disease.
When my grandmother passed away, she left us with lots of questions. One year later, she started helping me understand her world through signs and colour...
Appeared in following festivals :
Now I See Poster
• IFIF - Independent Female Iranian Film Makers Fesitval
• MIAFF - Montreal International Animation Film Festival
• Scarbrough Worldwide Film Festival
• “Shattered frames” - part of the Iranian Film and Video Festival, organised by Shoran Kashani at the Carnegie Museum of Art - Pittsburgh, PA, USA
• “Limited access 7” - Pejman Foundation - Kandovan Building
• “Video Therapy : to forget” - Art Gallery - Temple University Rome